This is probably tediously basic for all you super whiz MySQL people but help me out
if you can.

I have 2 tables in my database (there will be more)

table_Applics & table_keywords

I want to select columns of information from table_applics based on the ID results
from table_keywords.
something like this I guess,

Select ID From Keywords Where markets = 'Financial'
 This then gives me a list of ID's which I then want to take to table_applics and get
the row of information for each ID number in the list that exist

Select ID,NAME,LNAME,ADDRESS1 from table_applics

Whats the best way to achieve this in a single query ?

can any one help me with the Logic !!!

Here from you soon I hope,
Best regards
Andy Fletcher