hi all
I am facing a problem in fetching the data from two different tables
I have tables called A and B.
Thro PHP code i am trying to connect to MySQL to fetch the desired datas frm both A & B
My code Goes like this

"select ename,exp,salary from A Union select ename,exp,sal from B LIMIT 0, 30"

Case1:
I could find the following inferences when i execute on my Local Host
- The Query is working very well & i could get the datas from A & B on my Localhost
My Localhost has PHP (4.2.3), MySQL(3.23.39) and phpMyAdmin(2.3.2)
I am happy with my Query when i execute.

Case2:
I could find  the following inferences when i execute on the Online Server
- My Query is throwing the following error
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'UNION  select ename,exp,sal from B LIMIT 0,
30.
My Online server has PHP (4.3.1), MySQL(3.23.54), phpMyAdmin(2.5.1)
What will be the rootcause for my problem can anyoen Help me out to find the Bug???

Thanks in advance
Longing to get the solution
Regards
Achuthan