I am converting an Access95 DB to mySQL. The interface will remain in Access95.  I
encountered a problem with one of the existing queries.  The code for the query is:

SELECT DISTINCTROW ManualChecksPrinted.AccountNum, ManualChecksPrinted.CheckNumber,
ManualChecksPrinted.AccountID, ManualChecksPrinted.PayeeID,
ManualChecksPrinted.CheckPayee, ManualChecksPrinted.CheckDate,
ManualChecksPrinted.CheckAmount
FROM ManualChecksPrinted
WHERE (((ManualChecksPrinted.AccountNum) In (SELECT [AccountNum] FROM
[ManualChecksPrinted] As Tmp GROUP BY [AccountNum],[CheckNumber] HAVING Count(*)>1
And [CheckNumber] = [ManualChecksPrinted].[CheckNumber])))
ORDER BY ManualChecksPrinted.AccountNum, ManualChecksPrinted.CheckNumber;

The problem is in the WHERE clause.  I get the ODBC--call failed message box, and the
following:

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.17-nt]You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near '(SELECT `MS2`.`AccountNum` FROM `manualchecksprinted` `MS2` GR (#1064)

I am a newbie to MySQL so all help is greatly appreciated.  If more information is
required, please let me know.

Keith Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]