A Z wrote:
I am running Delphi 6 Ent. along with Corelab
technology to access MySQL 4.1.14.

We run into problem of table coruption (error: 127,
145) from time to time using the following SQLs.  This
is done in the transaction context.  Most of the time
it works fine but it does get into problem.  We have
tested it with simple insert and it seems to be
working fine.

We really appreciate your input.

{SQL}

Delete From Table1

INSERT INTO Table1 (Field1, Field2) SELECT a.Field1,
'2004-02-25' From Table2 a LEFT Join Table3 b ON
(a.Field1 = b.Field2) where a.Field4 = '0' and a.Field5 = '0' and a.Field6
<= '2004-02-25'
and a.Field7 Like 'ABC%' and b.Field1 = 'FF'

Looks like a bug report. Create a test case to duplicate this corruption and submit it to the MySQL developers.

However, if you did mean to use transactions, there is another problem. You are using MyISAM tables (since you got error 127), which are not transactional. Try ALTER TABLE tbl_name TYPE=INNODB for all tables you are using.

P.S. If you are able to duplicate the bug, try the test case on 4.0.18 before submitting it.

-- Sasha Pachev Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/