Hi folks,

my system: openbsd 3.3
mysql ver: 4.0.18

Well, I was working on phpBB conf, when I've seen errors from mysql:

mysql> use mysql

Didn't find any fields in table 'columns_priv'
Didn't find any fields in table 'db'
Didn't find any fields in table 'func'
Didn't find any fields in table 'host'
Didn't find any fields in table 'tables_priv'
Didn't find any fields in table 'user'
Database changed
mysql> select * from user;
ERROR 1105: File './mysql/user.MYD' not found (Errcode: 9)

But I've all as before:

/usr/local/mysql/var:
observe# ls
cacti                       ib_logfile1                 newsys
observe.nesys.it.pid
ib_arch_log_0000000000      ibdata1                     observe.log
training
ib_logfile0                 mysql                       observe.nesys.it.err

what about this? where's my mistake?
I hope you could help me, now all is down.
thanks for support
Regards
Andrea