From: Manuele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Permissions

Hello,
I'd like to apologize, I know what I am asking is probably impossibile,
but I would like to know if someone has a way to set up permissions on a row
basis, for example if a certain condition matches (for example, grant select
on
row if columnA is NULL).
Anyone has any idea on how to do so?
I wouldn't like to devolve this to the application, as users will have a
mysql
username/password and they MIGHT directly connect to the db.

Thanks in advance.

--
Manuele