Hello,

I'm working with MySql 4.0.18 on Windows2000 and have a question about the C API function mysql_real_escape_string( ).

The program I'm working on compiles and links flawlessly, but at runtime, I get a system pop-up with the error: "The procedure entry point mysql_real_escape_string could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBMYSQL.dll." This is the case whether I compile the program using Cygwin or MSVC, and so far only occurs when I include this one function call.

I am hoping that there is just different .dll that I need to download to solve this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

ICQ#: 135430808
Current ICQ status: