Hello MySQLians,

As per debugging the sample C coding I have made some more changes and observed that
the
execution of all the C API is working fine, after complete execution the server become
unstable
and resetted.

When I involved in debuging the C coding I found that it has allocated too much memory
size for variables holding size of data types in *mysql_bind_param()*, I have reset it
with the
actual size needed for the particular data type.

I have set the server in debug mode simultaneously debug the C coding. Here I can get
the server
activity in the log file *mysqld.trace*

I have test the MySQL server by passing simple query each time in the console (DOS
Prompt)
whenever C coding crosses the execution of the API’s. I found that all the API’s are
executed with
out trouble and do the function properly in database, but after finished the program
it shows a
window as;

   *DBUG.jpg* (it has only one button as OK, msg as "Test Signal")

By pressing OK button it shows another error windows

   *Mysqld.exe – Application error*

and then stop the MySQL server in debug mode. To hold the error log details during
server startup
and shutdown it has another file named *mysql.err*. After finishing the execution and
improper
shutdown of MySQL server by running C API program it stores Error as ;

Error: Freeing unallocated data at line 181,
'C:\build500\build\mysql-5.0.0-alpha\mysys\my_alloc.c'   (content from mysql.err).

likewise the content from mysqld.trace file as;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       : ||| enter: ptr: 3530720
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       :|||safe: Unallocated data at line 181,
'C:\build500\build\mysql-5.0.0-alpha\mysys\my_alloc.c'

This both errors quotes the allocation/free memory error in MySQL source code, I
think...

Please provides me enough support to ovrecome this difficulty...

Thanks,

Arun.