Hello to all:

I am attempting to move two columns of data into a large table by using
the insert into . select .  construct.  My problem is that I need to
join to the table I am inserting to.  To get around this my idea is to
create a temporary database and populate it with the table then join to
this temporary table.

While this will work (the table is static) it will take a long time.
Does anyone have a better solution?

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
Boyd E. Hemphill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Triand, Inc.

Life is not a journey to the grave arriving safely in a well preserved
body, but rather a skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn, and
loudly proclaiming:  "WOW!  What a ride!"