I am very new to this database thing.  I don’t want to clog up the board
with all the basic questions that I need answered.  I have been cataloging
contact info and other things in MS Excel for years.  I am familiar with the
base concepts of a database; I think, but I have no idea what goes on in a
DOS window.  It took me a few days to figure out that I was going to have to
use it to access the software.  (I said I was new to this)  I was hoping
that the vast network of knowledge could point me in the direction of a
source of what it is that I need to know about DOS to get moving on this
darn 21 day tutorial I am stuck on day two of.

Thanks in advance,

Rand