Hi,

I faced a speed access problem today with the MySQL. In the morning was
working well and fast, but after lunch when I tried to access the MySQl
using Apache+PHP it was terrible. For just a select, it took 2 a 3 minutes
to process. I checked the log files from Apache and PHP and I could not
find any problem. The unique thing that I found was the hard-drive space.
It was 1.7 GB. I am using Mac OS 10.3. So I cleaned and I got 3.1 GB and
after 1 hour the fast speed came back.

Does MySQL use a lot the swap area? I am using Innodb.

Where I can find a tutorial or a good documentation that can help to set
up a good MySQL environment, because I will hold a lot of data in near
future.

Thanks.

--
Andre Matos