From: Defryn, Guy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:51 PM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Possible drawbacks of suggested mysql install?

Hi there,

I would like to know some professional opinions on the following:

-Are there any drawbacks on installing Mysql on a windows server? Would
it be possible to install it on the same server that hosts SQL server?
Can they coexist properly?

I do not expect too much usage of the Mysql server. We want to provide
the MySQL service to our staff but might not be able to justify seperate
servers.

Are there any good articles available on this matter

Cheers

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---