Hola,

special characters contained on a web page should be replaced by special tags for a correct display,

for example, the ó in the word Supervisión should be replaced by Ó ( You should send SupervisiÓn to the browser )

I don't know ASP, I use PHP, and PHP has a funcion, called htmlspecialchars, that converts a string containing special characters on the appropriate string for html visualization.

I'm quite sure ASP has an equivalent function.

Hasta siempre,

Giulio