Torrance Hill wrote:
I am fairly new to MySQL and I need a little assistance. In our diff scripts, I need the output to string all the mods for a given table together in a single query, which will reduce the number of times the larger tables are copied.

So what modifications would I need to make to my diff script to reflect this.

Any help will do...

Probably something like this:

delete from t1 where prim_key in (1,4,10,..);
insert into t1 values (...),(...),(...);

Basically, in the first query, delete all the records that have been removed or modified, and in the second insert those that have been inserted or modified.

Another solution you may want to consider is replication.

--
Sasha Pachev
Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/