Hi,

As I declared that COBOL can able to communicate with MySQL via it's C API routines.

Currently i have used MySQL 5.0.0-alpha and involved in the usage of prepared
statement C API.
When I implement this calling from COBOL shows this error and reset the MySQL server.
(reset -->
stop).

Finally I obtaines the error message from the mysql_error() API as
*'Can't open shared memeory; Request event don't create * in COBOL.

and stores error message in mysql.err log file as;

Error: Freeing unallocated data at line 181,
'C:\build500\build\mysql-5.0.0-alpha\mysys\my_alloc.c'

Is anybody met these error already reply me what it means...
What cause this error?
How could we resolve this?

please...

Arun.