VP> Can you supply us with an example? Some explain plans to corroborate your
VP> reported slowness.
Of course.
Here is the query.
It is big and ugly, I'm curently working on system optimization. But
why the same query is good at one machine and bad at another?

I've made some experiments and can say that the second machine was
just without load, so results were better. But its performance is
anyway much worse than MyISAM. We switched back to MyISAM, it works
excellent.
As I think, for using InnoDB succesfully , we should review our
database scheme, and use only those queries which use indexes as much
as possible and have WHERE clause which limits the result to small
amount of records.

Anyway, can somebody recommend how to make InnoDB performance close to
MyISAM? Our tables have about 2,5 millions records.

Thank you.