Can anyone tell me how to sort the combined results of a Union query?
Right now I have a Group By and Order By in both of my queries that make
up my Union but the results are grouped and sorted within the two
queries but not between the two queries. The example below demonstrates
my problem. In the results the first four people are employees and the
last three are consultants

(Select Name From Employee Group By Name Order By Name)
Union (Select Name From Consultant Group By Name Order By Name);

Results,

A Person
John Doe
Paul Dude
Ronald McDonald
Beer Drinker
Mayor McCheese
Pizza Eater

What I want is both queries grouped and sorted together. So the Results
should look like this,

A Person
Beer Drinker
John Doe