Sorry if I posted this twice - I had some email issues yesterday, and I
didn't know if this made it to the list:

I am using php with mysql, and after moving my tables to a new server, I am
suddenly getting this error:

Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'this = 'No', fp_ext = 'No', username = 'jreft', password = 'sna

I find this rather generic - does anyone have any suggestions as to where I
can start to figure out why MySQL is erroring out a statement that worked
fine with 3.23, but doesn't with 4?  The fields are varchar types, a few
with default values.  Considering there isn't anything that unusual, I'm
having a hard time figuring this one out!

:\

Thanks for any help!

-Mike