Hi, everybody

I have in my office two pc machines. One of them is a Pentium III with Windows
98 second edition and MyODBC 3.51.06; the other is a Pentium 4 with Windows XP
and MyODBC 2.50.39. The MySQL database is running on a linux server, and via
MyODBC I connect to the MySQL server to run my Visual FoxPro desk applications.

The problem is: the Pentium III machine loads faster the remote tables than the
Pentium IV; or better said: the Pentium IV pc loads very very slow the remote
tables. I've tried with the two version of MyODBC, and I've got the same result.
What can it be?

TIA