I'm getting the following error while trying to install PostNuke ver.726 on
a w2k3 server that's running IIS6, MySQL 5 and PHP4.3.4. I've used both
MySQLCC and MySQLAdmin to create users with the necessary permissions to
connect to the databases. I even tried the command line using GRANT ALL
GRANT OPTION;

But it didn't work. Instead it returned an error informing me that I had an
error in my sql syntax. The users are able to connect without problem.

Hoping someone here will have an idea on what it is I'm doing wrong.

Thanks