Shortly after the MySQL 4.0 line went to production, I upgraded to mysql
4.0.12.  Since then my slave has been getting corrupted tables 2 to 3 times
every month.  I've also seen this problem in mysql 4.0.13.  When I run a
check table on the table in question it gives the following results:

+-----------------+-------+----------+--------------------------------------
-------------------+

+-----------------+-------+----------+--------------------------------------
-------------------+
| database.table  | check | warning  | Table is marked as crashed
|
| database.table  | check | warning  | 2 clients is using or hasn't closed
the table properly  |
| database.table  | check | warning  | Not used space is supposed to be:
526688 but is: 522768 |
| database.table  | check | error    | record delete-link-chain corrupted
|
| database.table  | check | error    | Corrupt

+-----------------+-------+----------+--------------------------------------
-------------------+
5 rows in set (0.01 sec)

It repairs just fine and then replication continues, but I never ran into
this issue in the 3.23.xx line.  Has anyone else been seeing this problem?
Has it been fixed in a later 4.0.x version?

ERROR: 1030  Got error 127 from table handler
040207  3:44:03  Slave: error 'Got error 127 from table handler' on query
040207  3:44:03  Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the
problem,
 and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log ...

Thanks,
Brian

"I don't need any of that SQL stuff -- I just want a database!"