Hello all,

I am playing with a weblog and I created a database in mysql for this
weblog. The tables were in essence created and the installation did not
go well. so I am trying to delete the database and start afresh. The
database contains 40 tables and the names of the tables are gl_*

* represents different names.

Is there a way to delete all the tables without individually typing the
table names like saying delete *.* in dos?

I see that I can delete the tables by typing :

mysql> delete table gl_story, gl_submit....

But is there a way to delete everything inside a database in one shot?

Thanks

Ola