  From: Donny Simonton
  To: 'Vadim P.' ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:34 PM
  Subject: RE: "ORDER DESC" vs. "ORDER ASC" exec time

  Personally, it's an unexpected flaw that I hope one day will be fixed.  But
  I'm not holding my breath, even though they seem to be planning for it.  But
  it could also be because of query-cache.

  To benchmark something like this, you really need to add SQL_NO_CACHE to
  your select statement to get accurate numbers.

  Donny