MySQL users,
        I have one table in a database which will not allow me to edit
it in phpMyAdmin. Every time I try to select the row for editing, I get
an error which says "tbl_row_delete.php: Missing sql_query".
        I have 42 other tables in this database, all of which work fine.
I have attemped to rename, move, and copy the database. I also tried
functions in the "Operations" tab which I don't understand very well
called "Check table", "Repair table" and "Analyze table". All of which
simply reported that my table was "OK".
        I hope to avoid having to rewrite this entire table, but I am a
loss as to how I can get access to it. It seems the only operation it
will allow me is to either delete rows or drop the whole table. I am a
MySQL beginner and I am most comfortable using it within phpMyAdmin, but
I will try and follow any command line instructions anyone can offer
that might help.

        Thank you for your help.

--
Yoroshiku!