on 03/31/2004 01:02 AM, Harald Fuchs at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Where the new data to import is missing the Mname and id, so I will create
>> full complete insert statements, but how to load that in?
>
> Depending on your table structure, the following quotation from The
> F*** Manual might apply:

If it is too much trouble to answer, then don't.  So I missed the part on
that in the manual, kill me!  This is supposed to be a help mailing list,
not a rub it in their face cause they overlooked something.

I would bet 90% of all questions are in the manual, this would be a really
quiet list if everyone looked in the manual.  Mellow out.