From: Alan Williamson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 March 2004 9:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CURDATE() bug?

Could anyone tell me if this is a bug or not.

SQL:  SELECT CURDATE()+0;
RESULT: 20040331

Thats good.  However consider this:

SQL:  SELECT CURDATE()+1;
RESULT: 20040332

Not so good.  Infact with this version any WHERE clauses you would put
this in, fails to bring back the right result.

Does CURDATE() support numeric addition like this?  Or is the "+0"
purely a casting-hack to get the right format.  Its not meant as pure
addition.

Thoughts?

thanks

alan