Did you run out of disk space? If not what transaction model are you using?
Is it repeatable read? If so, are you allowing the transaction to finish
with a commit? If not your filling your transaction log and that's how your
getting this message. Call commit on the session OR SET AUTOCOMMIT=1 on
connection. Additionally set your innodb_deadlock_timeout var.

--
DVP