Hi all,

My setup is windoes 2000, Access 2000 and Mysql built from source on Debian.

Some tables can be seen but all new entries are marked "#Deleted". If I close the table in Access and re-open it, its looks fine.

Others have every field marked "#Deleted" and nothing I do makes those tables readbale. HOWEVER, queries that rely on the data work accurately but show the results as "#Deleted".

I've installed myodbc, the latest MDAC and Jet Service packs.

Is there some test or diagnostic procedure to establish what isn't working? I think I've followed all the documented steps but the lack of diagnostics makes this very difficult.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick