Hi list, I'm having the following problem when I tried to connect to MySQL server through terminal mysql client it displayed "Can't create thread errno (11)" , I worked around the variables thread_stack and thread_cache_size, its initial value was 64KB for thread_stack and 20 for thread_cache_size; I read on different mysql lists and the official documentation about this variables and I guessed that incrementing the values of these variables could solve my problem, so I incremented the thread_stak to 128KB and the thread_cache_size to 50, after restarting MySQL worked pretty fine but it lasted 20 hours to displayed me the same error "Can't create thread errno (11)" the question is, do I have to increment those values or I'll have to increment other variables, or if you know any urls that I could use I really appreciate.

Thanks in advanced
Greetings
Mikel

The system features are: - MySQL server 3.23.55 - Linux version 2.4.22 - Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-110 #3 SMP - 4GB RAM - 4 Xeon processors