Yes....my apologies...the OP made it seems like the main page.  i didn't go
hunting..but i guess i should have....

                      gerald_clark

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ystems.com>                    cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                     Subject:  Re: Product link that
goes to hard core porn site
                      04/02/2004 09:38 AM

Yes they do.
Click on the "Publishers site" for the "MS Access to Mysql  Conversion
Utility", and you will be sent to the porno site.