Hi,
I am trying to do code coverage for mysql tests and for that using
Bullseye Code coverage tool. I enable the code coverage and then try to
build mysql, but I am getting following compilation error:

note cov902: running /usr/bin/gcc -E -D_BullseyeCoverage=6803
-DCCOVER=_BullseyeCoverage -DUNDEF_THREADS_HACK -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DNO_KILL_INTR -I.
-I/home/akhandel/cvs-root/oss/core/dbms/mysql/src/readline -I..
-I/home/akhandel/cvs-root/oss/core/dbms/mysql/src/readline/../include
-I/home/akhandel/cvs-root/oss/core/dbms/mysql/src/readline/.. -I.. -O3
-DDBUG_OFF readline.c -MT -MD -MP -MF .deps/readline.TPo
cpp0: you must additionally specify either -M or -MM
note cov927: program failed /usr/bin/gcc
note cov909: exit status 1
make[2]: *** [readline.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I am not sure how to get around with this problem.
It expects some -M or -MM option in the cpp0 of gcc-lib.

Please let me know if you have any idea about how to get around the
problem.

Abhishek