Hello list,
Recently I've been in the job of migrating a large (about 1.5GB) database build in MSSQL Server to MYSQL. The migration was done OK, I used the "SQLYog" utility to do this. The problem is that one table has image column types ... I tried to view this column types (blob data types now) but I can't in the MYSQL migrated data base, ... it just don't display anything. Any ideas ? Is there any issue problem when migrating MSSQL image column types to MYSQL ?
Thanks in advance, cheers from Argentina,

--
Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant