From: "Mark Susol | Ultimate Creative Media"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 8:21 PM
Subject: Mysql and phpBB

I'm working with a script that is made for phpBB to rebuild the search
engine. The script does work. I've been able to use it with limited success.
The problem is I haven't been able to use it with complete success.

The problem I'm having is that when it attempts to run its query, which
selects X post texts from a table

$sql = "SELECT post_id, post_subject, post_text FROM ". POSTS_TEXT_TABLE ."
LIMIT $start, ". $HTTP_GET_VARS['post_limit'];

$result = $db->sql_query ($sql);

I will eventually get

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set

Which comes from the connection script line:

$this->query_result = mysql_query($query, $this->db_connect_id);

Someone suggested I use mysql_unbuffered_query() on another site.

I've never had this kind of error before with this site. Its a new server
I've deployed. Are there my.cnf settings I need have in order to run a
script that will work on 300,000 records doing 10 at a time even? Even if I
try this with 1 or 2 posts text I get this error.

Mark Súsol