Hi,
This post does in fact more belong to a windows-emulator group, but I've had
no success there. Maybe someone on this list knows what's wrong.

I want to make a database with an ms-access frontend (using codewavers wine
implementation) and a mysql backend.
I've installed ms-access (under codeweaves) and it works (can make and view
tables and forms and modules, etc).

I also setup ODBC (installed myodbc 3.51, newest mdac, and jet sp). I can make
an ODBC-pointer to my database. In Access I can link to the ODBC definition
and the table shows up in the table-list, I can view the table properties
(field-names and types, etc). However when I try to open the table, I get an
error saying that it cannot be shown in table view. Also using a form the
data is not shown.

When I open the database in MS-Query (also under codeweavers' cxoffice), than
the data does show up in the table-view.

This may as well be a generic ms-access problem or a codeweavers bug, but I
can't find the anwer. Is there anyone on this list who known how to solve the
problem?

Thanks in advance.

Mike