Von: Kirti S. Bajwa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. April 2004 11:58
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: Perl Modelues

Hello List:

I have run into stone wall in figuring out installation of Perl DBI
modules
with MySQL. When I review the MySQL documentation, 2.7.1 Installing
Perl on
Unix,
it mentions that the "easiest" way to install Perl DBI is to use CPAN.
However when I go to the link provided in the documentation
<http://search.cpan.org>, I can't figure out how to find the Perl
module.
Can someone show me the light.
Kirt