Tim McDonough writes:
>The solution I presently have does a query for the first criteria.
>Then, I loop through the results of that query and do another query
>for each returned row. This produces the desired results but requires
>a lot of queries, i.e.-- if the first query returns 1000 customers
>then I make 1000 additional queries to get the remaining info if it
>exists.

     Another possible solution would be to create the secondary queries
utilizing the "IN (...)" criteria?  You would run the first query,
then build one or more queries using the returned values as references
for the IN portion of the second query.  This would allow you to have
a much smaller number of secondary queries.

                Brad Eacker ([EMAIL PROTECTED])