Hello list,
I have to move a database in MSSQL to MYSQL, with the table structures and all the respective data. I tested one product to do this, SQLyog, and it works fine, except for some little problems with indexes and primary/secondary keys. I want to know if anyone have been dealing with the same problem to recommend me some suggestions/tips/tricks. Do you know another program/script/ways to do this migration ? I want to migrate everything from the original MSSQL database, like indexes, relationships, and so on. Can you guys recommend me some actions or tips to take ?
Thanks in advance,

--
Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant