Greetings!

I have a query that I would like to refine a little more. I am using this to
send email to a directory with so many users in it that it causes my SMTP
server to clog up. I want to break up the database send module so that it
sends to only last names with the letters A - K first, do a pause, and then
send the email to letters L - Z. Any help would be appreciated!

Here's the original query (please ignore the session("MemberType"), as it is
a session variable chosen from a screen prior):

select last, email from tblMembers where email is not null and MemberDesc "
& session("MemberType")

Thank you for your help in advance!

J.R.