Hi,

            I’m using Win98 with mysql 4.0.1-alpha-max-debug. My main
database has only InnoDB tables and, I don’t know how, some tables were
corrupted. My problem is using the CHECK statement I can find where the
corruptions are but I can’t repair them with REPAIR (error message: table
handler doesn’t support REPAIR). What should I do? Here are the CHECK
results from my corrupted tables. Please, somebody help me.

            Thank u very much

            Dirso.

--

TableName: CLIENT

dbcmanager.CLIENT,check,warning,Found 5 parts                Should be: 2
parts

dbcmanager.CLIENT,check,status,OK

--

TableName: DEPTO

dbcmanager.DEPTO,check,warning,Found 5 parts                Should be: 0
parts

dbcmanager.DEPTO,check,status,OK

--

TableName: PDV

dbcmanager.PDV,check,warning,1 clients is using or hasn't closed the table
properly

dbcmanager.PDV,check,status,OK

--

TableName: PRODUCT

dbcmanager.PRODUCT,check,warning,2 clients is using or hasn't closed the
table properly

dbcmanager.PRODUCT,check,warning,Found 15624 parts                Should be:
5468 parts

dbcmanager.PRODUCT,check,status,OK

--

TableName: SELL

dbcmanager.SELL,check,warning,Size of indexfile is: 123904      Should be:
67584

dbcmanager.SELL,check,status,OK

--

TableName: TROCA

dbcmanager.TROCA,check,warning,Found 1 parts                Should be: 0
parts

dbcmanager.TROCA,check,status,OK

--

TableName: cheques_track

dbcmanager.cheques_track,check,warning,1 clients is using or hasn't closed
the table properly

dbcmanager.cheques_track,check,error,Size of datafile is: 1410124
Should be: 1410164

dbcmanager.cheques_track,check,error,Corrupt

---