Hello,
This is an announcement to all MySQL developers.  I have opened my web site
www.SQL-Scripts.com up to MySQL .  This means that you can now search for
scripts for MySQl and other database system on this site.

www.SQL-Scripts.Com is targeted at becoming the number on search engine for
database scripts on the internet, we hope that you will all visit this site.
We are also on the look out for any and all scripts for MySQL.  Having a
quick search on the Internet I could find many scripts at all, compared to
Oracle or MS SQL Server.  If you have any general use script (things like
list table, view, backup system) anything that others might like to know, no
matter how simple they are, please lodge them on the site.  Registration is
free.  In addition to scripts there are many documents, news feeds and
articles.

Please help to make this site great, as you know (as with MySQL) it takes a
community to make these things geat.

Sorry for the intruption
Webmaster at www.SQL-Scripts.com