From: Ronan Lucio
To: Victor Pendleton; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/20/04 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Process Monitoring

Victor,

> Do you have any around the approximate time?

I know the time that the problem occurred.
In the slow-log, it shows the line "Time".
Is it line the hour the query ran?

> The timestamp will be will the
> query was written to the slow log and how long it took. What are the
> symptoms that lead you to believe that it is a slow running query?

Actually, I donīt know if the problemīs origem is a slow query.
Iīd like to know what query was running in such moment to see
if exist a query receiving too many data.

Thanks,
Ronan