I have a form that does the following

                <? while ($speaker = db_fetch_object($qid_speaker)) { ?>
                                <option value="<? pv($speaker->first_name) ?> <?
pv($speaker->last_name) ?>">
                                        <? pv($speaker->first_name) ?> <?
pv($speaker->last_name) ?>
                <? } ?>
                        </select>

$qid_speaker = db_query("SELECT first_name, last_name FROM people WHERE speaker = 'Y'
ORDER BY last_name");

I am using this in a form select drop down box.

What I need to do is reuse this results set in another drop down box.  but I can not
figure out how to do this.
If I use the mysql_free-result($qid_speaker) and then try to do the query again I get
a mysql_fetch_object(): 12 is not a valid MYSQL result resource.

TIA

Scott Swaim
Quality Corps, Inc.