In section 16.7.5 in the mysql manual it says that you can setup
replication with InnoDB tables on the master to MYISAM tables on the
slave.  While I have proven this to be true, it does not warn you that
if in your Master's contstraints you have ON DELETE or ON UPDATE clauses
those clauses will not run on the slave, causing the slave to be out of
sync with the master.

I don't suppose there is a way to get those updates and deletes written
to the binary log?  Or any other way to keep the slave in sync?

I wanted to take advantage of the huge speed boost MYISAM provides but
keep the data coming in clean.

Kindest regards,
Shayne