I created my first table with integer columns and am
having trouble importing csv files with MySQL-Front.
My decimal columns work fine, but not int.

I had it set up like this:

int 10 (length) NULL NULL

The error message is kind of strange. It looks like
every single value is incorrect, but it only lists the
numerals following the comma.

For example, it reports 625 as an error for 15,625,
252 as an error for 18,252.

I don't understand signed, unsigned and binary, but
one tutorial I checked out uses unsigned, so I tried
it, without success.

The numerals I'm working with range in value from 0 to
perhaps 9 digits - 100,000,000.