This daisy-chained master scenario is possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dyego Souza Dantas Leal
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/28/04 6:47 AM
Subject: The MySQL Replication...

Hello Guys !!!

I'm want to solve this problem with the replication :

MASTER <- SLAVE OF MASTER<SLAVE1> <- SLAVE OF SLAVE 1<SLAVE2>

The replication on MySQL supports this "schema" ?

Exists a possibility to use Slave of Slave on Replication ?

The Insert is STORED on MASTER and REPLICATED to SLAVE1 and REPLICATED
to SLAVE 2 AFTER stored on SLAVE1...

This is possible ?

THANKS !!!!

My  System is Debian Linux Box , Kernel 2.6 with MySQL 4.0.18-PRO with
512MB of ram, using InnoDB and Multi-MySQL-Servers...

InnoDB,SQL,MySQL,Help !!!!

-
  ++  Dyego Souza Dantas Leal   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
-
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
-
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--                                        ICQ   : 1647350

$ look into "my eyes"                     Phone : +55 041 2106-1212

look: cannot open my eyes                 Fax   : +55 041 296 -6640