Ummm...you can't do that.  The MyODBC driver is used by the script to connect
via ODBC.  It has to be in a place where ASP can find and use it.  It does no
good if it is on another machine.  The driver does not need to reside on the
server machine: it is a client-side piece of software.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and under