If I switch to 5.0, are there any issues with PHP? Will my 4.2.2 version of PHP work just fine with 5.0? I also have a Windows C++ program that talked to mysql over the Internet via the C API, will it still work after the 5.0 (or the 4.1.1) upgrade? I'm not doing anything fancy with it.

Other than whats in the docs, are there other issues to think about when upgrading from 3.23? Can I go straight from 3.23 to 5.0? According to the docs, it just seem to be the GRANT tables.

Ron

Josh Trutwin wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2004 13:51:29 -0700