Is it really nobody has similar experience?

----- Forwarded by Joseph S CHUNG/ITSD/HKSARG on 2004-05-17 09:46 -----

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Subject:  Setup MySQL in RedHat ES 3

                                                |------------|

                                                | [ ] Urgent |

                                                |------------|
                                                                     | [ ] Return
Receipt |

Dear Sir,

As MySQL is included in this distribution. I install it together with
RedHat. Do you know what do I need to do to make it start and working? I
cannot find related document from www.mysql.com.

Thanks,
Joseph