Why when there is a figurae, figurae2 table does the follow give an error?
INSERT INTO figurae2 SET id = figurae.id;

The error is:
ERROR 1109 at line 35: Unknown table 'figurae' in field list

Line 35 is the Insert line shown.  There are no following lines in the file.

I cut and pasted "figurae" from mysqlcc just to make sure I have the right
(Latin) spelling.

The following placed on the line above in the same file above this INSERT returns a set of ids.

SELECT id FROM figurae;

I am using mysql (the command line tool).

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

-Paul