[EMAIL PROTECTED] > super-smack update-select.smack 30 100
Table 'http_auth' does not meet condtions, will be dropped
Creating table 'http_auth'
Error running query load data infile '/var/smack-data/words.dat' into table http_auth fields terminated by ',':Can't get stat of '/var/smack-data/words.dat' (Errcode: 2)
super-smack: aborting on failed query

After finally getting super-smack to compile on FreeBSD, I ran into the error above when executing it.

I am trying to connect to another mysql server on the LAN.

I created the account that super-smack is using like this:

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO root@"192.168.123.101" identified by 'thepassword';

Any ideas here?